Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Fingerprinting

I got a call from Kathy at CCAI today. My homestudy report has been received and is complete. It now goes on to Adoption Alliance for review. She said that process will take about a week. In the meantime I will go to the Immigration office and get my fingerprints done so CCAI can do my 2nd Immigration filing as soon as the homestudy comes back from Adoption Alliance. Yes, that means I'm one step closer to receiving the coveted I-171 H form! All my other documents are now at the Chinese embassy offices in San Francisco and Chicago proceeding with authentication. So far, so good!

2 comments:

kitchu said...

Congrats on getting fingerprinted! I am going on FRIDAY!! You and I are totally on the same time line!!
Kris

Beth and Shayna said...

Congrats sweetie. The office in Aurora is kind of hard to find, but after that we had a good experience there. You are one step closer.