Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fun Stuff!

I've been trying to restrain myself from buying a lot of stuff for Lia right now. Knowing that there is a long wait ahead and lots of time - as well as plenty of generous friends and relatives - and lots of other expenses for me to focus on. But when I was at TJ Maxx on Saturday looking for a fun bib for my May bib exchange, I not only found a cute bib - but also broke down and bought myself a little "Mother-in-Waiting" Day present - an outfit for Lia that I could not pass up - this super cute Calvin Klein cargo jumper! Regularly $37 and was only $12.99! I had to do it - can you blame me really???

Anyway, back to the bib shopping...so I belong to a Yahoo group with other CCAI families who have LID's in the March-April timeframe. We are doing a six-month bib exchange - which is a really fun way to get a new bib every month and also buy something fun to give to someone else.

So I did end up finding a great China bib to give my person this month (and of course also picked up one for Lia!) And I also received a bib from MY bib exchange buddy Amy, (which is pink, girly and cute)! I received SEVEN new squares for Lia's 100 Wishes Quilt and I also received this great book from my Secret Pal! Lots of fun stuff this week...


8 comments:

C's Mom said...

Very cute goodies!

Jeff and Valerie said...

I could never have enough bibs. Malia can be quite sloppy! The outfit is adorable! I didn't buy much either until right before we left for China and it was soooo hard.

Oh and love the book. I think I'll have to check that one out and buy it for some friends.

I hope you will be getting out and about this weekend. The weather is supposed to be fabulous :)

Polar Bear said...

I just love those bibs!! The book looks really good, too. You'll have to give us a review. :)

redmaryjanes said...

You did great! Love the jumper and the bibs.

kitchu said...

Oh my gosh, that second bib is so dang adorable, as is the outfit! Girl, you gotta treat yourself every now and then...
: o )

Unknown said...

these are all just wonderful. Thanks for sharing pictures

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad I got onto your blog this evening...I just LOVE the outfit posted and the bibs????! SUPER SUPER cute!!!
I found a little something this past week for little Lia and will send your way this week! We are all so excited for you and you already have a babysitter ANY day! (And that includes Luna too.) HEHE!!!

Hope you had a nice weekend. : )

Becky said...

Ooo, I love that DimSum bib! How adorable! :)