Thursday, October 18, 2007

Snores & S'mores in Store...

Tomorrow we are headed back up to our little cabin in the mountains for a long weekend. Aaaahh - to disconnect from cell phones and email for a few days. Hooray!

We went to this cabin back in June and it was wonderful. It sits right on a little stream, tucked back in the woods, and it is only 45 minutes from Denver! The cabin owner told us they received some snow up there last weekend, and there may be some more coming this Sunday.

I am totally psyched to fire up the wood burning stove, snuggle up in my fleece with Steve and the dogs and do NOTHING! Last night I went to the library and checked out four "chick lit" books which I can't wait to crack open. We will hit the DVD store on the way out of town to catch up on any movies we haven't seen the past few months. Marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers packed and ready for s'more making!

Steve is bringing his camera, so hopefully we will get some great pictures up there as well (I'm kind of hoping it DOES snow a little - it would be so pretty!) I'll check in with ya'll on Monday.

5 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Have a fabulous time! How romantic.

Unknown said...

OH I am jealous. Have a great time..Cant wait for pictures

~Kristen said...

Oohhh that is my favorite kind of get away!! I'm very jealous, it looks fabulous! Have a wonderful time. :o)

Email Marketing Yenta said...

I am jealous too! Enjoy and relax you guys! xoxo

OLM

Jenna said...

Have a wonderful time and bring some photos of snow... I don't usually get any. It looks so cozy and peaceful