Friday, October 26, 2007

Survivor - CHINA!


Last night on "Survivor - China" the survivors had to unscramble a word puzzle. They were given the hint that it was "saying made famous by Confuscious". Of course, I immediately guessed this one (because it is my favorite, and I think it sums up my journey to Lia in so many ways!) Lo and behold, they solved the puzzle and it WAS this saying! Steve had me pause the TiVo so we could take a picture of it on the TV screen. A sign? Maybe. A reminder that this may seem like a very LOOONG journey at times, but will definitely be worth it at the end? Priceless.

Have a good weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And So It Is...

And So It Will Be...

Signs are everywhere - <3 <3 <3

XOXOXO

S&K&L

Unknown said...

Great post...Loved the show last night

kitchu said...

Yep, I thought this was pretty cool!

Mommy Spice said...

I watched it too. Pretty cool.