Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Colors

Steve is already living out of our new house in Spokane - complete with an air mattress, a blanket, a towel, a beanbag chair and his laptop...what more does one need really? LOL.

Yesterday he took our dog Killer for a walk in the park across the street. He called to tell me how beautiful the trees look right now, and then sent me some photos to prove it! These three photos of our house were taken from the park across the street. AWESOME:


I am SO jealous! When I look at these pictures, I want to be over there NOW. But alas, I have work commitments for the next four weeks. Ugh. I suppose by the time I get over there (after Thanksgiving) the lovely colors will be gone and it will be snow season. Oh well. In the meantime I am still trying to get our place in Seattle rented. We signed a 14-month lease in April, so we need to find someone to take over as of Dec. 1. We've shown it to several folks who seemed very interested, but the landlord is being very picky...someone was supposed to come by tonight and stood me up. In the meantime, I have to keep the place in super clean "show" ready condition, which is really annoying -especially when people don't have the courtesy to show up! Aaargh.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful...you could have so many visitors..

awesome

Jenna said...

The snow will be just a gorgeous (until January)!

Don't forget those snow tires!

C's Mom said...

I LOVE the trees of autumn...so beautiful.

Beth and Shayna said...

Oh, the trees do look beautiful. I do hope the time goes by fast and you find some renters.

Jeff and Valerie said...

Your moving! Okay I am really behind here. I have to say that the last time I was in Spokane was when I was 10! To this day, I remember how unbelievably beautiful it was. It was rainy too. I love rain.