Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BIG NEWS - April 2007 Out of Review!!!

4/28/2009
The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before April 30, 2007.
It is almost insane to think that I am so excited about officially completing the first half of the journey, more than two years after being logged in...BUT...being out of "Review" is a big deal. That means the Chinese government has reviewed MY file...and it has been approved to move on to the matching department...and regardless of how long it takes - I have been approved to be matched with a child eventually - WAAAAAHOOOO!!!! Thank you Universe...you obviously heard HOW much I needed this news today...

9 comments:

Betsy said...

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it just as insane that this brought happy tears to my eyes? :-)

Margaret M said...

So happy for you, one of my fellow April 2007 families. Amazing that it took so long for this step. I am still praying that things will speed up for all who are waiting!

Tracy Dart said...

this is HUGE NEWS!!! Ohhhh....I'm ready! Does this mean I can start buying clothes again? (just kidding) I will wait a little longer!!!

Megan in Denver said...

Holy moly GUACAMOLE! I'm estatic! I hope reaching this milestone reignites the "spark" of excitement. It is not "if" but "WHEN"!!!!

Unknown said...

yeah that is awesome news!!!

kitchu said...

wasn't this the BEST feeling? good clarification too, I should add that cuz I'm getting questions- my family needed some help understanding even :O)

Steve, Killer, Luna said...

Celebrate the Joy, the journey continues on the path to Lia...

: )

C's Mom said...

Woohoo...congrats to you!

Unknown said...

Yahoo!!! So exciting!
Donna