Sunday, May 10, 2009

25 Months...and Happy(?) Mother's Day


Today marks my 25th month logged in for Lia...and it falls on Mother's Day....sort of bittersweet to say the least. But I have to look at it like 25 months behind me is 25 months closer to my girl. Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my grandma, and to all my friends who are mothers (some for the first time this year!) - as well as to all my fellow "moms-in-waiting" - I know this can be a tough day for a lot of us. You are ALL in my thoughts and prayers on this special day!

2 comments:

Margaret M said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers as you continue to wait for your precious daughter. I remember the mother's days that passed as I waited for my first child. It was sooooo difficult. Special prayers for you and all the waiting Moms to be!

Kristy said...

Happy Belated 25th LIDversary and Happy Mothers Day to you. It will happen , I promise. Love , Kristy