Friday, July 30, 2010

Only 11 More Days


It's official!  Our plane tickets arrived via FedEx this week. We are going to CHINA!!!  We leave the evening of Aug. 10, arrive in Beijing on the 12th, and head to Xi'an on the 15th (where Lia Day will occur!!!)...after a few days in Xi'an, we will fly to Guangzhou, where the U.S. Consulate is, to get all of her immigration paperwork filed, before heading back to the U.S. on Aug. 27.
 
It's really happening...  So this is a "test post", emailing my blog post to Blogger. Let's see if it works...
 

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! I'll be seeing you in Guangzhou!!!

Traci said...

I'm so excited for you Julie!!! I can't wait to see you with your beautiful baby girl.

Have a great trip and let me know if you have any questions about traveling in China or need anything else. :)

Tracy Dart said...

IT WORKED!!! Great! This is so exciting. I'm beside myself...can't imagine what you and Steve are feeling!!!!

kitchu said...

it worked, hooray!!!! omgosh i am SO TOTALLY EXCITED FOR YOU JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trip of a lifetime. not easy, but so memorable.