Saturday, August 21, 2010

Guangzhou - Day 10 - More pictures (cont'd)...

Here are some additional photos from today:

Getting her temp taken at the clinic (under her arm)


Getting her height and weight taken - like a big girl!


Being checked out by the doctor - what a good girl she was!


Lunch at Lucy's Restaurant


Look who was waiting in our hotel room!
Can't you see the resemblance? (LOL)


Back of the Barbie box


Never so happy to see a Starbuck's in my life...
and love the random statue of an old caucasion hillbilly playing the fiddle out front!

Another day with our sweet baby girl!

6 comments:

Megan in Denver said...

For some reason, I couldn't leave a comment on the previous post -- so I'm leaving it here. The last photo on that last post with Steve holding and laughing with Lia straight-up made me cry! What a GREAT picture that you will always cherish.
xoxo

Grandpa said...

Each days' pictures are more amazing than the last...Megan is right, that photo should be a poster for adoption agencies. I think my favorite is still Lia standing in Steve's "giant" shoes -- really gives a sense of how small and vulnerable she really is...
Thanks for helping us continue to peek through the window into what you are experiencing half a world away. Love you guys...see you soon!

Marcy Dunaway said...

Oh, Julie! She is just precious! I am so over the moon happy for you and am so glad to be able to follow along! What a sweet, sweet baby she is! You are blessed!
oxoxo-
Marcy

Tracy Dart said...

Ummmm, yeah...I'm with Megan. Such great photo's, and she is obviously just loving her mommy and daddy so much! She is such a little tiny thing! I love her standing on the scale. Auntie Tracy is IN LOVE!!!!! XOXO!!!

Holly said...

Love it -- LOVE IT!! Love alllll of it. Thanks for letting me ride along. :-) XXXOOO -Holly

kitchu said...

i cannot BELIEVE how calm she was through the MD appts! poor E cried the whole way :) 2 hours of mayhem. Lia is such a trooper!