Thursday, November 30, 2006

Jealous! But also happy...


Everyone please meet Jaryn Reed...my good friend Betsy and her husband Ron have been pursuing adoption (domestically) this year - and their dream came true on Tuesday when their son, Jaryn was born!!! Betsy and I have shared an office at work for about a year - and as you can imagine, adoption is/was a MAJOR topic of conversation for us. I am SO, SO happy for her and Ron. And a little bit jealous...and a little bit sad because now Betsy will be a stay-at-home mom and I won't get to see her everyday. Luckily she lives nearby and I know I will still see her often. By the time I get Lia, the babies probably won't be too far apart in age. So maybe we can have playdates. I hope so, in fact - I'm looking forward to it! Congrats Betsy, Ron and Baby J!!!!

ALSO - Great news...looks like I will be moving to a GREAT new home in late December (Merry Christmas to me!) I will post some photos soon...

2 comments:

~Kristen said...

Congrats to your friends... and to you on the new home. Can't wait to see photos!

kitchu said...

Congrats on both counts!!!
Kris