Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Current Baby Girl


Those who know me, know that my miniature schnauzer Luna has been my #1 Baby Girl for almost four years now. Tonight it's snowing hard here in Denver and little Luna is snuggled up next to me. I wonder how she will react to a baby in the house one day???

In other news, I've been looking at rental homes...I'm currently living in an apartment (still trying to sell the house with the ex). I know I need to get into a larger place with more room for an infant/toddler eventually (not to mention all the wonderful things an infant requires!) So I'm looking at some townhomes just outside of Denver that would offer more space. In areas with good school districts. And a ideally a small yard for Luna. Wow - how suburban and domesticated I have become! I'm practically acting like an adult! : )

3 comments:

Auntie Tracy said...

As much as I love Luna (the Wonder Schnauzer)...I am so excited for Lia! Thanks for keeping us up to date on the latest...this is SO EXCITING!!!!

kitchu said...

Julie- wow, it seems our lives practically mirror each other! Have you always wanted to adopt from China? I'd love to hear more about your story- feel free to email me (link is under my profile on my blog).
Your dog is so cute- I'm quite a dog person now!
Good luck with finding a larger place...
Kris

~Kristen said...

Luna is so cute... good luck with the house hunting!!!