Monday, December 11, 2006

It's Official...I'm IN for 2007!!!!

I got the call from Hillary at CCAI this afternoon - I'm in....I'M IN!!!! Oh my god....keep breathing Julie... I was so worried this weekend when I heard the news about China discontinuing the singles program...this morning it suddenly occurred to me that I would be OK - no matter what happened over the next week. So I sent an email to my family and asked them to pray for me this week so that I would have a sound mind while I waited for news...and BINGO! I got the call from CCAI this afternoon - a week early!

Before I left work tonight my boss handed me a little gift. A pink baby photo album that says "Thank Heaven for Little Girls"

THANK HEAVEN IS RIGHT!!! She said she "just knew" that this was going to work out for me. I nearly cried when I opened it. I think the only reason I didn't is that I was still in shock.

So now the race to get DTC by April 1 starts...let the paperwork begin!!!

4 comments:

~Kristen said...

Congrats Julie... What great news!!

Start running with that paperwork.... run fast... very fast!!!!

Auntie Tracy said...

Um...yeah well your loser sister stayed up until 1 am last night looking at baby clothes online! HAHA! I promise I won't buy anything - not yet atleast....but how cute is some of this stuff!!! How exciting!

kitchu said...

Hey Julie! Wanted to congratulate you officially on your blog!! I have no time to visit them anymore and was surprised by all your new posts. Been a little busy lately... know what I mean?! Glitches already!! Always when you need stuff done fast...
Here's hoping we both get in by April 1 (at least get our docs to CCAI by then).
Hey, how did you set up that "make a donation" thing... way cool!
Kris

kitchu said...

Why does blogger keep putting me up as Kristen and without my blog attached??
Kris