Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm IN - Part 2....(Happy Tears)

So I woke up at 5:30 this morning and could not sleep another wink. I think last night I was still in shock until I went to bed...I talked to so many friends and family members on the phone and my mind was racing...this morning I woke up and I realized I was TRULY beginning the journey to my daughter and I just started crying (happy tears of course) - but I seriously have not been able to stop. It's like all the emotions behind the past few weeks (months, years) of hope and pursuing this dream are just flowing out of me - raw and uncensored. Congrats to ALL the new single moms who got the news yesterday. An amazing journey lies ahead of us.

...by the way - Happy Birthday to Kris! What an amazing birthday gift for you :)

1 comment:

Beth and Shayna said...

I am so happy for you Julie. This is the most amazing, life changing event you can go through and it is worth every tear, smile and everything else in between. Congrats!