Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Let it snow...Let it snow...Let it snow!


I'm glad I got all of my agency agreements & disclosure forms notarized and in the mail to CCAI yesterday. Today in Denver we are literally under a severe winter storm/blizzard warning and the snow hasn't stopped since 6 am. I went into the office for a couple of hours, but they sent us all home to do as much work from home as possible. The last weather report I heard was predicting 15-24 inches of snow thru tomorrow morning - FUN! (not)

Luckily, I'm not scheduled to move until Friday. The weather is supposed to be clear by then (although I'm sure things will still be sloppy!) Oh well - this gives me lots of time to pack and prepare for my move, right?

I just wish I hadn't packed my can opener already....whoops! :)

1 comment:

kitchu said...

I was just talking to CCAI Fl and they were telling me CCAI is closed due to the blizzard! Holy cow. Glad you have some extra time to do some packing,and good luck with your move!
Kris