Thursday, February 22, 2007

Life is Good...An Adoption Story

Okay - I'm not really talking about MY adoption story in this entry...I'm talking about the TV show on the Discovery Health Network - has anyone else seen it? "An Adoption Story"? I TiVo this show every day and I LOVE IT! Each day (M-F) it follows a family thru the adoption process. And every single day I watch and cry. A good emotional release I guess. Today's story was about a couple who adopted a 3 yr old boy from India. What a cutie. I look forward to watching this show every night when I get home from work. It keeps me motivated.

I went to CCAI on Monday (since it was President's Day and I actually had the day off!) - and handed in all my paperwork (minus the I-171H - still waiting on that) - and yesterday I got the call that everything had passed critical review. So now I wait for the final form. It should be coming any day. Everyday I check my mailbox and visualize it being in there. So far - nothing. I know it will come soon.

So has everyone seen the great baby & toddler clothes from Life is Good? SERIOUSLY!!! The little ladybug dress with matching panties??? How ADORABLE is that? I have a Life is Good tote bag and hat and I love them. What a fun company.

6 comments:

Beth and Shayna said...

Yippee on the paperwork, that is great. Come on 171H!

And cute clothes from that website. I am excited to look through it all.

Anonymous said...

Great update!!!
Hopefully Tracy and I can visit you very soon. By the way -- another website for THE cutest clothes (especially for girls...) is ChasingFireflies.com

Have a great weekend!!!

kitchu said...

I so love that show!!
And I'm still waiting on that LAST golden ticket too. Be cool if we really did end up being DTC together!
Kris

K. said...

Yay for passing critical review! I'm so happy for you!

xo
Kerrie

kitchu said...

Hey just been thinking about you... I check your blog daily hoping for the "Golden Ticket" announcement! (I'm still waiting too). Also, there is a yahoo CCAI Marh/April DTC group (well, LID I guess since many of the members are late Feb DTC) if you'd like to join. That would give us a 3rd single adopting, kind of cool.
Here's the link if you're interested:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ccaimarchapril07lid/

kitchu said...

Julie... please tell me your ticket came! I got mine today (took total of 20 days)... I so hope yours is there in the next couple of days, if not already!
Hoping for you big time!!