Monday, February 12, 2007

USCIS 2nd Filing Completed!

Another paperchase milestone completed! I got word from CCAI today that they submitted my 2nd USCIS filing today - now I just wait for the I-171H form (they said it should come in the next one to six weeks...let's hope it's on the lower end...)!

I started putting together my photos and got some more passport photos taken for my dossier this weekend. It's coming together...

In the email I received from CCAI today they were talking about a couple of forms and said to send them copies because I will be"taking the originals with you to China" - holy crap! I've been believing it and talking about it for a long time - but now THEY are even talking about my trip to China.

I'm giddy (as if you couldn't tell...) : )

3 comments:

Beth and Shayna said...

Crossing my fingers for a speedy 171H. I got mine 16 days after getting fingerprinted, so I hope it is the same for you.

That is so great to think of your trip to China. It is the most amazing place in the world, oh yes, Lia is there too.

Remember to submit the best passport photo ever, since that is what they use to match you with Lia.

kitchu said...

Hope it comes fast Julie! Keep us posted...
Kris

Auntie Tracy said...

This is SO exciting! I just got chills when I read the words "my trip to China". Giddy - for sure!