Sunday, July 08, 2007

All Moved In...


Sorry for the lack of communication over the past week or so...I've been in the hectic process of packing and moving back across town!

No, I didn't buy a home, but I found a great rental very close to the hospital where I work, which means a MUCH shorter commute and more time in my life to do things I enjoy! (Not to mention, saving on gas money, car maintenance, etc.)

As you can see from the picture, these are small, but new construction homes (built in '05). Very cute design, modeled after Victorian-era homes, with the garage in the back on the alley, and nice big front porches. The private yards are very small, but every six houses or so share a communal "greenspace" -like park area, which is right outside my front fence.

Anyway - I am very excited about this move. For the first time in my adult life - NO attached walls! Although these homes are very close together but they have designed them such that none of the windows line up to where you can see into your neightbor's house (or vice versa).

Okay...now back to unpacking...

8 comments:

~Kristen said...

Ohh Julie, it looks wonderful. Best wishes for a happy new home!!

kitchu said...

Oh that is SO cute!! Can't wait to see some of the inside, congrats and good luck with the moving!

Unknown said...

Its so cute!

C's Mom said...

Cute stuff. Good luck getting settled in and enjoy the new digs.

Mom 2 six said...

It is so cute !!

redmaryjanes said...

That house is darling! Congratulations on your new homestead.

Jeff and Valerie said...

Fabulous house! So glad to hear that you are closer to work.

Beth and Shayna said...

Yippee, what a cute flippin' house. And congrats on having your own four walls! Okay, now finish unpacking.