Sunday, September 16, 2007

Princess Lia!

NO...not that Leia...MY little Princess Lia...

I have received some fun bibs over the past few weeks. Unfortunately, my life has been so consumed with work lately, that I haven't had time to take pictures and post them yet...so here they are:



THANKS - Laurie for the Lia -Ladybug bib (what a great surprise!), Angela, my August bib exchange pal for the super cute "Princess" bib, and my dear Secret Pal for the adorable pink'n'green polka dot Lia bibs...so, so cute! Sorry it's taken this long to get my "official" thank you's out...you guys ROCK! :)

ODE TO THE iPHONE...
In other news, Steve got an iPhone this weekend and DANG - it is cool! I am not really a "gadget gal" but this is one gadget that I am super jealous of. Forget Blackberries and Treos - this sucker is awesome...and I guess the reason I like it is because it is SO easy to use. Up until now I've really thought that keeping it simple with my cellphone was the best policy. I didn't need a camera, or an MP3 player, or internet connection attached to my phone. The iPhone has quite possibly changed my mind...I have to wait until December when my current phone contract is up...but I may just take the leap on this one!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Honestly I am way too scared to even try that IPHONE!!

Love the bibss!

Kristy said...

Those bibs are precious, have3 a great week.

redmaryjanes said...

Those bibs are darling!

Beth and Shayna said...

The bibs are too cute! Hey, can you email me. I thought I had your email address and I cannot find it and I have a question for you. Thanks sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Those bibs are SOOOO CUTE!!!!! And have to agree on that iPhone. My brother got it but it's just the iPod touch...VERY easy to use...LOVIN' the Mac stuff.

Have a great week!!!

Jeff and Valerie said...

Cute bibs. We just ventured into the world of iPod so not sure when we will be in for the iPhone.


Congrats on the new building! I missed the article. I'll have to go back to the archives to find it!