Wednesday, September 19, 2007

meme day...

Kris, you inspired me - so here's some more questions/answers...

1. What holiday is your birthday closest to?
Cinco de Mayo - pass the margaritas please!
2. Favorite fruit?
Raspberries
3. Are you allergic to anything?
Fresh ginger makes me barf - literally!
4. Is there someone/something you want?
Yes - a referral for my daughter, a beach house, and to not have to work for a few years!
5. When was the last time you went swimming?
Saturday at aqua class - YAY!
6. Have you ever lived outside the U.S?
Nope
7. What's your favorite kind of drink?
Sweet Tea baby - ROCKS!
8. Do you have any strange pets?
Both dogs (Luna Schnauzer and Killer Yorkie) are a bit wacky...in their own ways
9. What is your dream car?
Silver VW Beetle convertible (if I lived in a less extreme climate)
10. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No thank you!
11. Would you shave off your eyebrows if GoofyAuctions.com paid you $100?
It would need to be a LOT more than $100...($50,000 would probably be enough!)
12. What sound are you listening to right now?
A "Family Guy" rerun - (I love Stewie!)
13. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Colby Caillat "Bubbly"
14. What was the last movie you watched?
At the theater? Nanny Diaries
15. When was the last time you went on a trip?
Our Mountain Cabin trip in June. Ah....to be back there...seems so long ago...
16. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile/laugh
17. Do you have a nickname?
Jules
18. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Usually Marissa Tomei (for looks) or Janeane Garafolo (for attitude!) LOL.
19. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yep - completely average 5'5"
20. If you could get anything pierced what would that be?
Other than my ears? I avoid inflicting pain on myself, thanks.
21. Do you speak any other language other than English?
I know a little German and a little Japanese
22. Do you watch MTV?
Occasionally
23. What's something that really annoys you?
Drunks behaving badly
24. Do you drive when you go on long trips?
I'd rather not...I'm impatient about "getting there"
25. Do you have a celebrity crush?
...still George Clooney (since 1992 when he was on "Sisters" - loved that show!)

...and on that note, I'm going to bed...sweet dreams everybody... :)

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I was a big fan of "Sisters" too!

redmaryjanes said...

We have a lot in common! Great meme.

Beth and Shayna said...

Way cool. And I used to LOVE the show sisters. How funny!

Mommy Spice said...

Hey! We're both with CCAI and 5 months logged in. Have we met yet? It seems like I remember the name Lia, so maybe I've come by before. Anyway, thanks for your prayers for Mycah. I have been a teacher for many years and have never had a sick child before. The family is encouraged that this is treatable. Your continued prayers are appreciated.

adele and dan said...

Hi- New to your blog, love the car door falling off story!
I'm also with CCAI, 8months- LID 2/1/07.
George Clooney is McHottie to me!
adele

Steve, Killer, Luna said...

17. Do you have a nickname?
Jules
(Steves review) Jules, really? REALLY?? I can call you JULES?
18. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Usually Marissa Tomei (for looks) or Janeane Garafolo (for attitude!) LOL.
(Steve's review)
I think you have a bit of Scarlett Johansson too!