Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Surprise! A Xmas Snowstorm...

We woke up this morning to fresh snow...and more snow falling...all day...and STILL! Needless to say, Luna and Killer are NOT happy about this turn of events and do not appreciate venturing out into the snow to "do their business"...I don't blame them...

We've had a quiet day around the house for the most part. Because of the weather, Steve's mom and brother decided not to drive across town to join us for dinner, so Steve and I headed over to a nearby hotel that was serving a traditional Christmas dinner. When we first got there, there were a few other folks in the restaurant ( 2 or 3 tables at least)...by the time we left, we were literally, the only ones there! Some pix from our exciting, snowy Christmas in Denver...



Getting ready to go out in the snow...


The tree in our front yard...


Luna - not enjoying the snow blowing in her face!




Now you see it...now you don't! (packed up for leftovers...yum..._)


Steve - all alone in the hotel restaurant...



Killer (clearly needing a haircut!) but so cute on Xmas morning...



MERRY CHRISTMAS
from Julie, Steve, Luna & Killer

8 comments:

kitchu said...

Luna and Killer look SO cute! And I love that tree :O) Hope you guys had a fantastic Christmas!

Shana said...

Merry Christmas Julie & family!

Hugs, Shana :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice Christmas!! Seattle had a touch of a white Christmas but nothing near your snow! I love seeing Luna's pic in the snow...SO CUTE!
Have a great rest of the week.
: )

redmaryjanes said...

I hope that you guys had a wonderful Christmas...love the photo with everyone in it!

Beth and Shayna said...

Oh my gosh the snow was crazy. But, I think the city did a much better job plowing this year. I am glad you had a good holiday. And Luna and Nelly are the same, hate to go in the snow for you know what! I love the family picture. Stay warm.

C's Mom said...

Lovin' the pics. Looks like a great holiday.

Killer's name still cracks me up. I love it.

If you go for another pup then name that one 'Tic'..You would have Luna,Tic and Killer (badabing, badaboom)

Jeff and Valerie said...

Wasn't the snow beautiful! We stayed in jammies all day and didn't stick one toe outside. The big dog loved it ... the little dog hated it!

Mommy Spice said...

I have never had a white Christmas. I am soooo jealous. Glad you guys had a nice one. At least you probably had good service at the restaurant since y'all were practically the only ones.

Happy New Year to ya!!