Saturday, January 05, 2008

Resolutions...


LOL. True story - this is a sign outside a laundromat at the intersection of Colfax & Quebec in Denver. It was too good NOT to take a photo...(did I mention Steve got me a Sony Cybershot for Xmas?) This is officially the first camera I've ever owned (other than cheap "box" cameras from the drugstore). Most of the pix I have posted here in the past have been taken by Steve on his awesome Nikon - or his iPhone. So now I am learning...which brings me to the subject at hand:

New Year's Resolutions 2008
1. Learn to use my new camera
2. Stop taking my work personally
3. Sell my car & pay off my credit cards
4. Go to aqua aerobics 3x/week
5. No more reading RQ

2 comments:

kitchu said...

You need to send that in to Letterman or Leno, hysterical!

crazylady said...

1 to 4 no sweat. Number 5 has never been done.