Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gymboree Sale Alert!

FYI Ladies and Gents...Gymboree has all their "Panda" line (from last fall) on their clearance rack now! I got all of the items below for $35 - (roughly $6/piece!) whoo hooo! There has to be SOME benefit of waiting 2+ years to meet your child, right? Well, one of those benefits is being able to wait until things you want go on clearance (with no worries that your child will outgrow them in the meantime!) :)


I know - SHUT UP - huh? So cute... The little black overalls have a tiny stuffed panda that pops out of the front pocket - LOVE IT (and he's attached by a string so you can't lose him!) - If you go shopping - make sure to search the boy and girl sides of the store - because there are Panda items on both sides in sizes 3 mos to 24 mos.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

6 comments:

kitchu said...

Man I can't even afford 6 bucks after getting the Mac darn it. Can I take out a home equity loan for CLOTHES??!
Hehe.

Lisa and Tate said...

I love the Panda line!!! Gymboree is like cr*ck for mommas!!! Great finds!!

Mommy Spice said...

I bought one of these outfits FULL PRICE for one of my friends. I may have to go grab some of these for myself now. Thanks!!

Beth and Shayna said...

Wow, cute clothes! I should go shopping.

redmaryjanes said...

You got all of that for $35? Wow, I should head over there.

Maia said...

Nuh-uh!!!! Those are SOOOO cute!!
Too bad I just finished buying out Old Navy's baby sale! LOL