Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We Move Your Life...



The movers showed up at 8 am this morning - in a semi truck that said across the side of it, "We Move Your Life" Indeed they do. WOW.

We hit the road tomorrow am with the doggies...pray for no snow over the mountains! My car will do fine, but Steve's is not the best winter driving vehicle. The weather down here in Denver today was beautiful and 70 degrees (made us ALMOST not want to leave!) - but seriously, it was a nice day to pack the truck. Fingers crossed for at least decent weather in Seattle when we unload this weekend...

5 comments:

Beth and Shayna said...

I hope you had a safe journey. I am so sad we did not meet in person. Maybe if you come back to visit.

Megan in Denver said...

The move your life...

...and I lift stanger's doormats.

Dim the lights, here we go.

Jenna said...

I hope you made it before the snow hit Seattle!

C's Mom said...

Thinking of you!

Mommy Spice said...

Ooooh, Happy Moving!! I hope the weather cooperates for you!!