Thursday, May 08, 2008

Spring Day

Steve and I took the dogs for a walk around the neighborhood. The street behind our house has several trees that are in full bloom. So Steve stopped to take this photo of Luna and I.

We all enjoyed the walk and taking in the spring sights and smells...and then went home and took our allergy pills...lol. Poor Luna needs a haircut!

In other news, I was scheduled for computer training today - over in Bellevue. It took me an hour to get there during the morning rush hour. Made me glad I don't have that kind of commute every day!

But the good news is, my fave radio station C-89 FM plays their "Save the Wave" 80s flashback mix on Thursday mornings, so I got to hear a lot of great tunes I hadn't heard in many years, which made the hour drive kind of fun. :)

The class was over by 3:45, so I took the long way home (across the floating bridge) and took in the sunshine along the way. Holla!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I read your blog all the time and I enjoy it so much. I wanted to comment that I also have a black mini schnauzer and he will be 11 yrs old in July. He is my sweet baby boy. He is the best dog with my daughter who is 3. We adopted her from Guangdong Province in November of 2005. I just wanted to write and tell you that we have a few things in common.

Crystal in Ocean Springs, MS

Steve, Killer, Luna said...

Yaba Daba Doooo! It's a beautiful Sunny Friday and it's 5 O'clock - lets take the top down and cruise the sound baby! In the city where everything's in bloom and the trees are so beautiful they just sprout flowers...

XOXOXOX

Steve

Steve, Killer, Luna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kitchu said...

Glad you're enjoying spring, love that photo :)

Beth and Shayna said...

What a great picture of you and Luna. Love the Denver shirt! I am so glad you are doing great back home.