Sunday, September 14, 2008

The New "Do"

Yesterday I got my hair cut and highlighted. My sister recently got her hair cut shorter and after seeing how cute hers was, I decided to do something similar (yes, I know Tracy...I'm a "copycat" LOL). Anyway, just cutting a few inches off really shortened my morning routine today. I'm diggin it so far - and my new stylist Jessie did an awesome job on the color (if I do say so)!


In other news, I only have to work two days this week - whoo hooo! On Wednesday Steve and I are off for our first "real" vacation in almost a year...we're packing up the dogs and heading over to a condo on the Coast for a few days of rest and relaxation. I can't wait!

12 comments:

Jenna said...

soooo funny! I got nearly the same haircut in August!

Where are you going on the coast? I can wave to you as you go by!

kitchu said...

Oh my gosh we posted the same thing... too funny. Love the do!!

Megan in Denver said...

Dude. CUTE HAIR. Love the back. And you're right....the color is fab.

Unknown said...

Looks great!!!Enjoy your vacation.
Donna

C's Mom said...

Love it! You look fab.

Have a great vacay.

Steve, Killer, Luna said...

Love the Dooooooooooooo
Love Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
XoXoX

Betsy said...

Awesome!! The cut and color look fantastic on you. Have a great vacation -- be careful, the paparazzi may follow you around thinking your a star thanks to the new look.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the vacation photos.

Tracy Dart said...

Super cute!!! And it's good to know that you finally are copying something I'm doing...since I spent my entire childhood copying you. Haha! Remember how mad you got at Meal Makers when I ordered the same thing as you? You went and sat in the car. LOL! Ohhhh the good old days. Love the hair - the color is really pretty!

Megan in Denver said...

Have you seen the movie "Then she found her"? Bette Midler, Helen Hunt, Matthew Broderick and Colin Firth are in it. Go rent it immediately. It's excellent.

Beth and Shayna said...

Way cute!!! That is what my hair is supposed to look like, but I can never do my hair right. The cut and color look darling on you!

Margaret M said...

I love the new do. I have been trying to grow out my short do to get a new do to!!! Enjoy!

redmaryjanes said...

I love it! It looks very full and healthy and perfect for fall!