Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My New Bedtime Partner...


It's sad, but true. With Steve already in Spokane, and me still here in Seattle prepping for my work's big fundraiser this weekend...(not to mention getting all the loose ends tied up in order to move next week!) is it really shocking that I started feeling like cr@p this week?

I don't have a head cold...it's not the flu (I had my flu shot a month ago!) Nope - it's all chest congestion...and brutal coughing. BLAH. So Nyquil (and Dayquil too!) to the rescue. And tea w/honey. And chicken soup. The past 3-4 days have been tough. Today I presented a 1.5 hour webinar and nearly lost my voice altogether. Good times.

Not.

I keep telling myself I just need to make it thru the next five days... Sunday I can sleep. Monday and Tuesday I can focus on pulling together the office elements I will need to work from home in Spokane. Wednesday Steve will be back. Thursday is Thanksgiving with my family. Friday is moving day - everything will come together. Nope, no stress here. The Universe will provide.

...just as long as it doesn't "provide" any more viruses.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh no... hang in there! That can be your mantra for five days - Sunday. Sleep. Sunday. Sleep...

Good luck with the fundraiser. I know it will be a success, but very stressful until the last minute probably. Go Nyquil!

Unknown said...

hes my friend too these days!!!!!

C's Mom said...

One moment at a time...at least it is all good stuff ahead so give the virus the boot.

Enjoy your Nyquil :0)

Steve, Killer, Luna said...

Hey Baby, hope you have a great rest of your week and a blessed auction this weekend. Cant wait to see you and the family next week! XOXOX

kitchu said...

so sorry you're under the weather! feel better soon girl!

Steve, Killer, Luna said...

are you feeling better yet? I know it's the big night and I hope all is going great! Missing you, Luna too! XOXOXO Killer misses you both too!