Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

This year I am thankful for lots of things... I am thankful for the past eight months of getting to live in Seattle near my family, for the first time in 13 years. I'm thankful that (after lots of health scares in 2008) my family - particularly my dad, my grandma, and my sister - all are doing well. I'm thankful that while many people have been laid off or lost their jobs this year, Steve has been able to get back to doing what he loves full-time, and I am able to continue doing what I love on a more flexible schedule. I am thankful that the Universe has provided us with the ability to take advantage of these opportunities in a place that will allow us to live less expensively, yet maintain our quality of life and still be within driving distance to my family.

Finally, Luna and I are thankful to be back together with Steve and Killer after two weeks, and looking forward to going back to Spokane WITH them this weekend!

Wishing everyone a relaxing, happy and healthy holiday!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

God is sooooo Good!!!

Love, Kristy

Unknown said...

God is good. I am thankful this week as well