Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday Rewind

Steve and I had a wonderful, quiet, snowy Christmas. I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday as well! Christmas Eve we went to dinner at Anthony's on Spokane Falls. It was so beautiful. It was snowing hard and by the time we made it home, there was another four inches on the ground!

Christmas Day we headed over to Lake Coeur d'Alene to enjoy a Christmas buffet at the resort. It was AMAZING and so beautiful over there. Of course the family seated next to of us was an older couple with their Chinese daughter...about six years old. She was adorable, all dressed up for Christmas and in her new snowboots. On the way back to Spokane - yes - it started snowing - AGAIN. Apparently yesterday's snowfall officially broke the record for the most snowfall in the month of December...ever. We've rec'd over 46 inches of snow in the last two weeks. THAT is crazy, and is definitely a record for me - even having lived in Iowa and Colorado...I've never seen this much snow!

Anyway, here are some pix from our holiday - enjoy!

5 comments:

kitchu said...

now that looks like a beautiful christmas! reminds me of my childhood, though I swear I would not survive in the snow any longer!

Unknown said...

so glad you had a wonderful holiday

Laurie said...

What great pics! Merry Christmas!

Betsy said...

What lovely, happy, cozy pictures! Happy New Year to you guys if we don't chat before then!

Kristy said...

What a beautiful Christmas!!!