Wednesday, December 03, 2008

In the Studio


Yesterday I had the chance to visit the studio where Steve works and check out his digs. It's weird to think he's been working there for over a month already, when I feel like this whole move is still so new. This pic is not the best since I took it with my phone. But it was fun to see where he's been getting his "deejay" on every morning. :)
We went to P.F. Chang's for dinner last night. I was SOOOOO happy to have my favorite Kung Pao Chicken! I guess there is a PF Chang's in Seattle (actually Bellevue) but we never got over there to visit. In Denver I used to eat at Pei Wei (PF Chang's fast food arm) all the time, and I LOVED their Kung Pao. So I was ecstatic to find a PF Chang's 10 minutes from our house here. YAY! Now if they'd only start putting Pei Wei's out here in the Northwest, I'd be happy...
Speaking of restaurants...Washington state is getting it's first Chik-Fil-A! WAAAAAHHOOOO. Sadly, it's going to be in Bellingham, up in the northwest corner of the state near the Canadian border. Bummer. Not exactly a quick commute from Spokane. I can only *hope* that this means more Chik-Fil-A's to come...and that they are starting in the smaller, college towns...Spokane would be great for a 2nd location (hint,hint...)
That's all the news for now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Steve!!!! Very exciting...
Ok, what is Chik Fil A??? I have to know!!! You know me...I'd drive 2 hrs to try it...LOL!

Tracy Dart said...

Ohhhh...Steve looks at home in the studio, for sure. Can't wait to come over and see him in action!

Betsy said...

Woo hoo! Play some good Donavon Frankenreiter music, Steve. :-)

What a cool job... almost as cool as your new gig with the home office! I'm so excited for you guys.