Friday, February 06, 2009

Do we sense a "theme" here?

When we were in Seattle last weekend, we visited my cousin, K.C. who presented me with this ADORABLE fleece hat for Lia that she picked up on a recent trip to northern California...



After we left K.C.'s place, we ducked into S@m's Club (which we don't have in Spokane)...where we typically buy our dog treats in bulk. We didn't find the dog treats we were looking for, but with ladybugs on the brain...I nearly went nuts when I saw the children's clothing area:


All I can say, is that whenever our sweet Lia is finally matched to us, she's going to be one well-dressed kid (and she'd better like ladybugs!) :)

8 comments:

Margaret M said...

Beautiful clothes. Can't wait to see your sweet one modeling! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh that polka dot dress is ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Love all of it...
I still think of you when I see Lady Bug stuff...yes, Lia better like them!! HEHE...
Have a great weekend - hope to see you guys next time you're here.

Beth and Shayna said...

Adorable outfits and hat, way cute!!

Unknown said...

love all of these/ ladybugs rock!

John's Arts & Crafts said...

Very creative! New blog on the Hx. of the Lady Bug:
http://historyoftheladybug.blogspot.com/

Mommy Spice said...

One thing I loved when we were waiting for Spicy Girl was opening her closet and looking at all the clothes we were collecting for her. I would pull each one out and "ooh and ahh" over it. The ladybug things are soooo cute!!

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh it is all so cute, that hat is adorable!!

Love, Kristy

Betsy said...

Adorable, you find the cutest things! You're going to need an extra room for her closet :-)