Thursday, April 23, 2009

20 Years...the Anatomy of a Friendship

My best friend from high school, Linda, has lived in Philadelphia for 12 years. This week, she was back in the Northwest visiting friends, and made a quick trip over to Spokane to see me and meet Steve. We hadn't seen each other in person since 2002.
We email often, and have stayed in touch with occasional phone calls over the years.
She was only in town for about 24 hours, but we had the BEST time catching up!
Lots of girl talk, career talk, life talk...it was awesome.
A few blasts from the past 20 years:

High School Seniors, 1988

At the Iowa Botanical Gardens in '96

Visiting her in Philly, 2000

Today in my backyard!

6 comments:

Steve, Killer, Luna said...

Great pictures baby! It was great meeting Linda and wish we would have had more time to hang... Where's the pics by the falls? XoXoX

Betsy said...

What a wonderful visit. Oh to be a fly on the wall during those 24 hours! I love the pics too, especially the one from 1988 :-)

Ray and Kathy said...

Gods ultimate gift - life long friends. Love the current picture. You both look radiant.

Megan in Denver said...

totally fun! Glad to see things are going strong at the Wall/Snyder B&B!

Beth and Shayna said...

It is so great to have such a wonderful friend. Loved all the pictures, classic!

Tracy Dart said...

I love these pictures. I'm pretty sure I took the one from your Tolo in 1988. Love the bangs!!! Awesome! Well, Linda has always been a part of our family, no matter how many years have passed. You both look fantastic! Love my sisters...