Friday, April 10, 2009

Two Years....TWO YEARS!!!


ImageChef.com Poetry Blender

Yes, today is my two year LID-versary…in other words, two years since my adoption dossier was received by the Chinese government. How do I feel about that? Hmmm…I’ve got mixed emotions. Happy that these two years of waiting are now behind me, but also wondering how many more are ahead…(check out last month’s post for more on that).

I also noticed that my blog reached the "30,000 hits" mark this week…WOW. Thanks to everyone who has...and continues to...share this journey with me.

Happy Easter to all those celebrating this weekend!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 2yrs. Happy Easter.
Donna

Betsy said...

Wow - you are one of the most amazing people I know! You are going to be the most patient mother with Lia when she arrives, because no wait will seem as long as this one. Keep doing what you're doing.

Happy Easter to you, Steve, Luna and Killer!

Steve, Killer, Luna said...

Happy Anniversary!

XoXoX

Tracy Dart said...

Happy 2 Year Anniversary! Two years ago I was in Denver spending Easter with you buying dresses for Lia. WOW! The wait will make it all the more special when she's here!!!

Beth and Shayna said...

Happy two years? You are doing so many incredible things while you wait for Lia. I love following you on your journey.

kitchu said...

well here I come, late, to say cheers to 2 years DONE! that tide HAS to turn... so that YOUR turn comes SOONER!!!

Kristy said...

Tuesday was our 3rd year LIDversary! WOW!!! Happy 2 year LIDversary for you....we are getting there!!

Love, Kristy