Monday, March 26, 2007

DTC!

Hi folks - I am officially DTC as of Friday! I just got the email from CCAI:

CONGRATULATIONS, Julie,
Here’s the news you’ve long been waiting for—your dossier was sent to China late Friday afternoon (3/23/2007)! :)


Whoo hoooo! This is awesome. Now I can look forward to my log in date (LID) - but they said that could take up to 8 weeks. So I will be patient - and enjoy this current MILESTONE in the journey...

UPDATE - as of 2 pm:

Congratulations! Your dossier has been delivered to the China Center of Adoption Affairs.

WOW! That was QUICK! The China team has already delivered my dossier to the CCAA.
Today is just full of good news!

12 comments:

Jeff and Valerie said...

Yay! Congrats! Now you can kick back and relax.

~Kristen said...

Congrats Julie!!!

Beth and Shayna said...

Yippee! Congrats. I hope you hear of your LID asap!

Laura said...

Congratulations! You can breathe a big sigh of relief... and officially start waiting. :)
Here's to a speedy LID.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Mine took 4 weeks! I hope you hear soon!

kitchu said...

Okay... how did I miss this very, very important post??!! YIPPEEE, big congrats woman!!!!

Eliza2006 said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting!

Tiffany

kitchu said...

Thank you!! I can't wait to see you post the same...!!!!!

Deb said...

Congrats on DTC hope you don't have to wait long! We live on an Island in Eastern Canada and China doesn't send much mail out way ,,,,,,took us 5 1/2 months before we got ours but it was nice we had that many behind us when we announced it to everyone! Best of luck in your wait.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It is out your hands now!

Norma said...

Congratulations on your DTC! Hopefully your LID will come soon - mine was 13 days after DTC!! Thanks for commenting on my blog - and yes I bought the O magazine for that article - never buy it otherwise! :)

M and M said...

Congrats on being DTC! You will have your LID in no time!