Wednesday, April 04, 2007

She's coming!

No, not Lia -not yet anyway...although all the March DTC folks getting their LIDs already is very promising! Hopefully this means I will have an LID within the next couple of weeks...

No - I'm talking about my sister Tracy - she's coming to Denver tomorrow! Along with one of our best friends Jenn. It's a "Girls Weekend" for Easter - YAY! Tracy's been out several times, but Jenn has never been to Denver - so it should be fun. No doubt we will get a little wild and crazy and I should have some fun photos to post next week - stay tuned...

4 comments:

Jeff and Valerie said...

Have fun! I always love visits from my sister(s)! ENJOY and can't wait to see the pictures. Post soon.

Beth and Shayna said...

Have a great time with your sis and your friend. Sorry it is going to snow this weekend. Is that because your friend has never been here? Hmmmm....

kitchu said...

Just wanted to stop over and say Happy Easter!

kitchu said...

Just checking in with you, hoping you hear of your LID soon!