Friday, August 10, 2007

Four months down...

...and how many more to go? Nobody knows. So I will continue to wait patiently. I do have to admit, the last month DID fly by! Maybe the next 20 will too? Also, two quick Happy Birthday shout outs to my mom (Aug. 9) and dad (Aug. 16). Wish I could be in Seattle to help celebrate! :) Unfortunately, I get to work all weekend - the hospital is moving to it's new location at the end of September and this weekend is the first, of several VIP "Grand Opening" parties planned over the next month. Thank god Steve has volunteered to come help. The parties should actually be fun. It's neat to see people's reaction to the new hospital for the first time - like, WOW! The artwork and design in the new building is amazing and creates a truly, light-filled, healing environment for patients. It's easy to believe that miracles can happen in a place like this...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy LID-versary! I think you should celebrate! Go buy something for your sweet baby...and yourself!
Have a super weekend!
Love,
Your Secret Pal

kitchu said...

Happy 4 Julie! Sorry you gotta work all weekend!

Laurie said...

HAPPY 4!! I agree that this first part has kinda flown...and will hope with you that the rest does, too!!

Laurie

Beth and Shayna said...

Happy 4 months LID! And it sounds like your weekend is all about celebrating. Have fun. And, I have to say, I hope we never have to see the new hospital. Shayna did not have a good time at the old one.

Email Marketing Yenta said...

Hi the other Lia's mom! Congratulations on your fourth month! It does move quickly when you look back, the key is not focusing on it...and just letting it happen...(yeah right!) Here's to a quick next month!

Wendi

Kim said...

Happy 4 JULIE!!

Cheers,
Kim
LID 3/29/07 for Megan Jean

Ladybug Kreations
lbkreations.blogspot.com

C's Mom said...

Congrats on 4 behind you!.

~Kristen said...

Happy 4 Months!!

And Happy Birthday to your parents.. I'm a leo too.. I fall right in between them!!